thePrint edition. The official Keeneland Magazine celebrates the past, present, and future of Keeneland, Thoroughbred racing and breeding, and the Bluegrass lifestyle.
Have Keeneland Magazine delivered quarterly Add a Subscription Now
Spring Issue Features include:
- Arthurian Legend — Stone Farm founder Arthur Hancock has always done things his way. Now he is relying on the next generation of Hancocks to help guide his storied Thoroughbred operation.
- Unforgettable Performances — Led by the incomparable American Pharoah, Keeneland’s 2015 Breeders’ Cup winners left indelible memories and now are settled into new careers.
- Very Big Red — Sculptor Jocelyn Russell put heart and soul — and 16 months — into her oversized Secretariat statue that now graces an entryway to Lexington.
- Spotlight On — Keeneland’s auctioneering and bid-spotting team sets the standard in the equine sales world with fluent, fast-paced expertise
- Lone Star Legacies — Since the last century Texans have staked their claims in the Bluegrass, founding breeding dynasties and influencing the course of the Thoroughbred business.
- Painting the Town — Gallery Hop highlights local artists and gives the community a chance to connect with Lexington's creative spirit.
- Downtown Destination — With its generous portions, warm ambience, and signature events such as a Sunday jazz brunch, Carson’s restaurant has found a winning formula .
- Making a Difference — Five generations of Central Kentucky’s Stewart family have supported the Stewart Home & School, a community dedicated to education of students with intellectual disabilities.